Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dark Skies

Well, it was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep for the life of me. As my boredom grew, I decided, why not try out my graphic tablet that I had gotten for Christmas. Slowly but surely I began to draw. At first I was just gonna draw something simple, maybe even just scribble around, but as I started laying the thick colors onto the canvas of my art project, I decided to make it into a wonderful drawing. I have to say flowers are one of my favorite things to draw! :) I was gonna make this a happy fun loving scene but I thought it seemed kind of nice even with the gloomy stormy design. Well, until next time I draw something like this, marvel at the drawing in peace~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! It's beautiful!

Jessy and her dog Winnie said...

Nice picture! Kinda sad tho.